Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 September, 2024, 04:47:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk     -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nottingham Motor Show, Wollaton Park - 11th June 2023  (Read 755 times)
Neil
Permanent resident

« on: 10 April, 2023, 06:51:24 PM »

After an enforced 3 year break due to Covid I’m extremely pleased to say that we’re planning a return of the Nottingham Motor Show at Wollaton Park on June 11th 2023.

Crowdpullers have been involved in running the new car part of the event for more than 25 years and, when the organisers of the classic car & bikes area (Autokarna) decided to step down last year we agreed to take over the running of the whole event.

There’s no doubt that Autokarna was hugely successful over the years and built up a great reputation amongst the classic car fraternity. In fact we are currently speaking to the Pre-War Austin 7 club about their attendance to this years show in June.

Our intention is to continue with this extremely popular event at Wollaton Park under the umbrella name of the Nottingham Motor Show and to grow it further in the years to come.

We would be delighted if the Lancia Drivers Club could join us this summer with a display. To book your club in at the show simply click on this link to our website and following the instructions: https://www.crowdpullersevents.com/nottingham-motor-show

If you don’t have access to the internet or would like to discuss attending the show in more detail by all means give me a call, Andy Miller 07739 968596 or my colleague, Grant Baker on 07572 458064.

Thank you for your time and we hope to see you at Wollaton in the summer!

Neil   

1973 Fulvia S2 1.3
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd